Thursday, 4 June 2015

The joy of Mirtazapine

It is very early days, in fact it's only day two, but I have started taking Mirtazapine. I've taken it before and stopped it because it made me eat like a horse and put a ton of weight on.

However I feel a million percent better already. I think I really was still suffering from Venlafaxine/Effexor withdrawals after six whole months and this little tablet has evened at the imbalance that stopping taking that evil anti-depressant caused.

I would highly suggest to anybody out there suffering from severe anxiety to try taking this. If nothing else you should at least me able to sleep as it works as a sleep aid too.

I have not panicked at all today and considering were I have been over the past few months that is a miracle.

I hope it does continue to work for me as I was literally at the end of my tether with constant anxiety. It was truly a nightmare that I would not wish on my worst enemy.

Even if it does work and I am "cured" there is still a lot of work to do. I haven't left the house in months and I have developed a phobia of the shower. Quite annoying that one is!

Wish me luck world. I'm 35 this year and want to get my life on track :)

No comments:

Post a Comment